About the Narcissistic Personality Quiz
The feeling of pleasure through envy or egotistic appreciation of one’s idealized self-image and qualities is referred to as narcissism.
Narcissus, a young man who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water in Greek mythology, coined the word.
In this quiz, there are seven subscales on which participants will be evaluated ie.
- Authority: (the power or right to give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience)
- Self-sufficiency: (the quality or condition of being self-sufficient)
- Superiority: (the state of being superior)
- Exhibitionism: (extravagant behavior that is intended to attract attention to oneself)
- Exploitativeness: (using someone unfairly for your own advantage)
- Vanity: (excessive pride in or admiration of one’s own appearance or achievements)
- Entitlement: (the fact of having a right to something)
There are 40 items with 2 statements A and B. There are no right and wrong answers.